HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tebowmania and More

January has been a crazy month! I was back in the mile high city and I finally got to experience “Tebowmania” in its purest form. Although the Denver Broncos lost, I got to go to a great game and “Tebow” in the Rocky Mountains. The weather was mild all break and I got to go skiing and enjoy being with friends and family.

Since I’ve been back to Purdue, I have been heavily involved with BGR (Boiler Gold Rush). I was accepted in the fall as a Team Supervisor and right now we are in the process of selecting Team Leaders for next fall. My class schedule is fairly moderate, and call me crazy, but I’m really enjoying organic chemistry. This coming summer is extremely important for my future so I have begun applying to roughly a dozen undergraduate research programs at universities such as MIT, UC Berkley, and Colorado State. I also am looking into study abroad opportunities so that I have many options come May.

I’m excited about what my future holds and I am looking forward to being a part of more HHS Ambassador events this spring. I will be going to Cabo San Lucas for a leadership conference over spring break and I am going to continue looking into research opportunities around the country.

Boiler Up!

-- Geoff Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment