HHS Ambassadors at Purdue

OUR NEW BLOG IS LOCATED AT


Come and see all the new information we have created to let you see what the College of Health & Human Sciences at Purdue University is all about!

Boiler Up!!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Annual Purdue Fashion Show is just a little over a month away and the apparel labs are buzzing with activity. My fellow Apparel Design & Technology students and I are busy making garments, pieces for the art gallery, and producing the show. We have been draping, patterning, fitting, and sewing our garments to get them ready for the runway.

As a junior, I am creating three runway looks. I will also be putting two pieces in the art gallery. In addition to these personal projects, I am a team leader for the Communication and Advertising Team. Our team is in charge of designing tickets, creating the program, and selling advertisements. We have been working to design page layouts and write garment descriptions to put in the program. I am off to get back to work in labs! I will be sure to post pictures from the fashion show soon!

-- Kelsey Leliaert

No comments:

Post a Comment